In our globalised world, there is a growing demand for marketers with the skills and knowledge to conduct business in an international marketplace, capable of overcoming the challenges of marketing across countries and cultures.
Marketing studies can help students learn about different aspects involved with the field of product and service promotion. This module is focused on external environment of large corporates, analysing their strategies, coming out with solid recommendations for growth and understanding challenges to launch a product / service abroad.
France offers a superb higher education system to not only its citizens but also foreigners. The country’s dynamic culture attracts foreign students and those interested in pursuing international courses. France has a tradition of scientific and technological innovation. This ensures that scholars fully utilize their creativity.
Why Coventry University Paris Campus ?
It’s never been a more exciting time to be in Paris. Paris has long been famous as a city for Art, Fashion, Gastronomy and Literature, but NOT ONLY.
Coventry University programs are delivered in Paris, where the majority of leading French and Multinational corporations are based. It is an opportunity for your graduates to study in Paris where professionals forums, conferences and trade fairs are held.
Studying at Coventry not only opens you doors in Paris, but globally ! Graduating from a prestigious British University gives you a SOLID PLUS POINT on your CV, offers opportunities to work in fashion, high tech, hospitality, trade, luxury goods, retail as well as multimedia.
And do it through English the British way ! Students in Paris follow the same course as offered by Coventry University in the UK. Courses are 100% through English delivered by an international academic team with a wide variety of extensive business experience. During your academic year in France, you will attend two semesters of classes, can avail of work experience opportunities, and complete a research thesis. You will then graduate at an official Coventry University ceremony in the UK and hold a Coventry University Bachelor degree in Marketing.
Marketing is recognised by the most successful organisations as a vital contributor to the highest levels of business strategy. This fascinating one-year course will equip you with the skills you need to begin or advance your career in marketing.
Marketing around the world is currently undergoing a series of fundamental and far-reaching social and technological changes. This course will equip you with the knowledge and managerial skills you need to succeed in these new market realities, enabling you to impress employers with your specialist knowledge and innovative thinking. The course has been developed in consultation with experts across a range of private and public sectors, ensuring that our graduates have the skills employers need.
You’ll learn the science of marketing management, consumer behaviour, customer relationships, and communications (including digital). You’ll grow into a highly skilled marketing professional , able to create comprehensive marketing strategies across a range of channels and market types and to develop new solutions to real-life business problems.
We welcome international students from all around the globe. If you are an international student and are interested in applying for the Bachelor of Hons.
Once your application form has been processed you will receive the outcome of your application via your given email address.
Please be aware you will need the following information in order to make your application :
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference (optional)
- Be trained to English language proficiency level IELTS 6.0 (HNC – year 1/HND – year 2) or IELTS 6.5
(Degree/Top Up – year 3).
- Your personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
Applications from candidates with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
English as a Foreign Language : This course requires IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent.
Your main study themes are:
- Business – You’ll learn how and why organisations function, and what their key business imperatives are. You’ll also explore the role and importance of marketing within the world of business.
- Strategic marketing – Successful businesses understand that marketing is an umbrella under which all other functions should sit. So you’ll learn about the strategic nature of marketing and how it informs decision-making at the highest levels.
- Marketing communications – Key to marketing is the ability to identify, describe, serve and communicate with your audiences, choosing from the huge array of tools and media available to you.
- Internationalisation – Every module on your course has been designed from a global perspective, helping you prepare for a career within, or working with, any organisations in any part of the world.
On successful completion, you should be able to:
- understand what marketing is and is not, and how it is practised by different types of organisation around the world
- describe the global economic, cultural, political, financial and business contexts within which organisations, and marketing functions, operate
- describe how organisations interact with their external environments and audiences
- apply your knowledge of marketing principles and practices to a wide range of industries and within an international context
- understand the place of the consumer and the organisation in a competitive global environment
- understand the nature of strategic decision-making in organisations
- collect, analyse and present key information which will inform decision-making and enhance business performance
- make creative and innovative improvements in the way marketing is done
- communicate effectively in spoken and written contexts, adapting your approach appropriately according to audience, medium, channel and location in the world
- identify and analyse problems within organisations, and suggest suitable marketing solutions and contributions.
Every student in France with a valid student visa has the right to work there, whether you are French or not. During the summer break, you can begin to work on an internship. You will be responsible for finding positions but we will support you through the process. You may extend your work to continue during your final semester on approval of the Course Co-ordinator.
French law authorizes non-French students to work up to a maximum of 964 hours per year. On completion of studies, non-French students are also eligible to work in France in a job which is related to their qualification, as long as the contract is signed with in the final two months of a student visa.